Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hello...Jan. 28th...

Hey.

I've been busy, and feel like I will be hiatus again. But for those who wanted the hentai to be uploaded, please email me at anime.packed@yahoo.com with Subject: H Request. So I'll know what your emailing me about.

I am willing to upload all series that I listed below, but I will like to upload them in an orderly fashion. Which is the reason why I want requests. I will only upload requests. And NO requests that say "All of them" because the point of requesting is so I can upload them in an order by demand.

In regards to the other anime series, I will probably finish uploading them whenever I have time.

See ya.

2 comments:

Soul Slider said...

good to know that you haven't abandones us just yet...

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just hope that you'd actually post the H series under a different category instead of under the anime series. No offense but I can't really look at H pics. So if it's possible could you make them into a different category so that only those who are interested would click on it? Thanks a lot.