Thursday, January 15, 2009

Updates & Comments for 1/15/09

After just a few votes, Hentai looks like it should be added. After a day or two, I will definitely decide to add it or not. I will most likely create a new blog for it (to be placed in the menu to the right). It will have it's own blog that lists all the hentai series uploaded on this website (just like the Anime Series).

If I do add hentai, these are the specific series that I have to upload. I am going to only upload the hentai series that I already have. Hentai is not easily found to be downloaded online, and many do not even get subbed into English. So these are the selections I am willing to upload. I will only upload the ones that are requested from this list. If you don't know what what it is, go to: http://anidb.net to find out more. Many of these files are in MKV, OGM, and AVI formats.

List: [32 series]
Izumo [Ep. 1-4]
Hininden Gausu [1 OVA Episode]
Accelerando [Ep. 1]
Kateikyoushi no Onee-san - THE ANIMATION [Ep. 1-2]
Renketsu Houshiki [Ep. 1]
Maid in Heaven [Ep. 1-2]
Ringetsu [Ep. 1-3]
Sex Exchange [Ep. 1]
The Roommate [Ep. 1]
Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro [Ep. 1-2]
Sex Friend [Ep. 1-2]
Hatsu Inu [Ep. 1-2]
Consenting Adultery [Ep. 1-2]
Baku Hatsu [1 OVA]
Spa of Love [Ep. 2]
Momiji [Ep. 1-4]
Resort BOIN [Ep. 1-2]
Nee, Chanto Shiyouyo! [Ep. 1-5]
I Love You [Ep. 1-2]
Widow [Ep. 1-2]
Boobalicious [Ep. 1-2]
Koihime [Ep. 1-2]
Princess 69 - Midnight Gymnastics [Ep. 1-2]
Sex Taxi [Ep. 1-3]
The Hills Have Size [Ep. 1-2]
Waver [Ep. 1]
Sentakuya Shin-chan [Ep. 1-2]
Milk Junkies Sisters [Ep. 1-2]
Cleavage [Ep. 1-2]
Dvine Luv [Ep. 1-4]
Sex warrior Pudding [Ep. 1]
Wind of Ebenbourg [Ep. 1-2]

**I HAVE NOT DECIDED TO UPLOAD HENTAI JUST YET. BUT IF I DO, THESE ARE THE ONES THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO UPLOAD. NO REQUESTS UNTIL I OFFICIALLY DECIDE By JAN. 17TH**
[I may decide tomorrow, Jan. 16th. I don't know yet. I just need to be convinced.]

I might add more episodes later today. Only if I find time. They would be episodes to Shion no Ou.

See ya.


1 comments:

Soul Slider said...

That list is pretty impressive i can't wait untill you make your decision.