Monday, January 12, 2009

Updates for 1/12/09

I have added:
All Episodes
to
Natsume Yuujinchou.
Episodes 5-22
to
Bokura ga Ita.
Episode 1-2
to
White Album. Episode 2 got out today!!!

More episodes to Shion no Ou & Bokuta Ga Ita will be added tomorrow. I will also be adding the series Baccano! [DVD Version] by Ayu. Look forward to that.

That's all the updates for today. I will make blogs for the below series (Michiko to Hatchin, Earl and Fairy,
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, and Clannad After Story) soon, but not until tomorrow. I'm so busy today.

At the end of the week, if no one downloads any of my files that I've uploaded. I might be HIATUS again. So please download if you want me to regularly update this site. Because uploading for no reason is just a waste of time.

Also, PLEASE REQUEST!!! So I'll know what to upload next. Instructions to request is below this post, when you scroll down, or click the link to the right called
Request Anime Info. It's the same post. If you don't follow the instructions, I will probably not get your request properly.

See ya!

2 comments:

Soul Slider said...

thanks man i've been waiting for this update fir a long time. I'm currently downloading all your episodes for girls bravo then i'll go to natsume-yuujin cho. do u upload hentai too?

Anime Packed said...

I have a very large collection of hentai, but I don't know if it's appropriate for my site. I am willing to upload hentai, but I will wait for the poll.

After a few days, I will decide.