Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Update 1/14/09

I have added:
Episode 23-26 (END) to Bokura ga Ita.
Episode 199 & 200 to Bleach. I will add the gap of episodes soon.
Episode 2 to Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou.


That is all of the updates for today. I'm becoming extremely busy again, but as long as comments and requests keep coming, I'll stay active for a while. I'm going to finish up Shion no Ou, then try to update all the series I mentioned below. Probably by the weekend.

After a comment today, I am contemplating of uploading Hentai. So I have changed the poll today. After a few days I will decide.

See ya!

1 comments:

Soul Slider said...

i believe it would be cool if you uploaded hentai. I also think it would increase the amount of traffic you get. However, would you need to create a separate blog for that in case '*something*' goes wrong we still have the normal anime?

That aside i think it would be GREAT if u added hentai.